A Wee bit of Inspiration

Hi everyone Today Its my lucky day to share a bit of Wee inspiration with you 

 for my first card I have used the gorgeous Silver Fairy she has been coloured using Copic ciaos the DP is Prima Printery I have also used the Whimsy stamps Elegant Flourishes Die Set
 and a Marianne D Creatables Flower Doily and a Wooden Oranments - Flower Animal 1 and last but not least some web ribbon


My Second card I have used the gorgeous Winter Fairy she has been coloured in copic ciaos and Pro markers,the DP is Basic Grey Nordic Holiday I have also used some wired organza ribbon Stickles glitter glue and a Whimsy stamps Winter Letter Seals

Enjoy the rest of your day
Hugs 


2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team